Is everyone telling you that you need to start a podcast?
And you don’t know what to do or where to start?
Plus, you have no idea how you’re going to fit another thing into your schedule.
Your business keeps you busy, but you know podcasting is one of the best ways (if not the best) to connect with your audience…
To share your valuable insights and experiences with the world…
To gain new potential customers or clients…
But there are over ½ million podcasts out there right now.
And there is SO much to do to get a podcast launched effectively.
Just like you didn’t go into your business with creating a game plan, you don’t want to create your podcast without a plan.
Yes, you could buy a course and spend hours watching videos and taking notes.
Yes, you could search through YouTube videos and blog posts to find the free resources to help you get started.
Or, you could grab a Podcast Project Planning Session and get personalized, 1:1 help to develop your podcast plan from someone who has been there, done that.
Imagine having a game plan mapped out for your podcast launch, with the exact details of what you need to do to get your message into the world.
What if you had a step-by-step plan customized for you and your audience?
How would it feel to know that your podcast is set up for success from the beginning, rather than having to backtrack and change things after you’ve launched?
In our 90-Minute Podcast Project Planning Session, we will:
💡Develop and validate your podcast idea
📋Determine what type of content you want to share
✅Work on naming the podcast
🗓Create a realistic timeframe for launching your podcast
🎤We’ll also discuss the logistics and things you’ll need to get started, including recording options, hosting, website, and getting your show onto the major podcasting platforms.
You don’t have to spend hours researching and trying to find the answers on your own. You can ask me on our call, and if I don’t know the answer, I will track it down for you.
Hi, I’m Esther Littlefield, CEO of Morningstar Media Services.
You might be wondering… why am I qualified to help you create a podcast project plan?
My sweet spot is learning, assimilating what I’ve learned, and sharing it with others.
I also love problem-solving and I can notice a gap in a plan from a mile away.
I love listening to your big vision, but I excel at breaking that vision down and helping you know exactly what it will take to get you there.
This makes me uniquely skilled at developing a strategy specific to you and your business.
And what about podcasting?
- Many of my sentences begin with: “So I was listening to a podcast…” I’ve been an avid podcast listener for over 3 years, and I would say that they have definitely changed my life.
- I launched my own podcast in July 2018. Before launching, I researched for approximately 6 months so that I could make sure that my podcast could get off to a good start. I’ve listened to dozens of podcasts ABOUT PODCASTING. I attended Podcast Movement 2018 and went to as many sessions as possible. I’ve learned what’s important and what’s not in the process of launching a podcast.
- My love for podcasts has exposed me to all kinds of styles of podcasting, and I’ve developed a discerning ear for what works and what doesn’t. Of course, this can be very subjective, but there are some clear steps you can take to either attract or repel audiences.
- I’ve been working behind the scenes with other podcasters for nearly a year. I’ve been able to learn, first-hand, how much work and planning goes into podcasting.
And I’m ready to share all that I’ve learned WITH YOU.
What will you get in a Podcast Project Planning Session?
- 90 minute video call with me via Zoom
- Pre-work to help you come prepared to the call with everything we’ll need to go over
- We’ll work through my Podcast Launch Trello Board on the call, discussing each step of the process and creating your unique game plan
- You’ll leave with the completed Trello board ready for you to move forward, along with any of my recommended resources and links you may need for launching your podcast.
BONUS: Get my full Podcast Production Trello Board with all the steps you need to work through for each and every episode. This board will save you tons of time – you won’t have to figure out what needs to be done, because I’ve already outlined all the steps!
Investment: $497 for a limited time only
Esther breaks down each step, understands what’s missing in your plan, and creates an atmosphere of creativity and adventure that is so very helpful.
Really, having Esther by your side changes everything for the good! Marion Syverson
So, are you ready to get started?
Step 1: Click the button below
Step 2: Choose your preferred date and time
Step 3: Pay for your session